Farmtractions – CLOSED FOR 2020 due to the PANDEMIC
Welcome to Stade’s Farmtractions Theme Park- CLOSED FOR 2020 DUE TO THE PANDEMIC
Stade’s Farm and Market has become a cherished family destination, welcoming thousands of visitors every year. From its humble beginnings of growing feed crops, the Stade Farm has evolved into a popular agri-tourism destination. Each year, new and exciting attractions are added to the many activities available for your family to enjoy. We warmly welcome you to the farm and know that your time with us will indeed be filled with lasting and genuine memories. Please note that due to weather all the listed attractions may not be available at the time of your visit. Some of the attractions we added in recent years are our Menagerie Carousel, Stade’s Farm Express Train, a water wheel, tractor lift and Trikes for Tykes. All below attractions are only available during our Shades of Autumn Fall Festival.
Thank You~ We make it easy for you to create family memories!
Click the play buttons below to watch a short clip of the attraction
A new tab will be opened
Our Family-Friendly Attractions Include …
Attractions that were recently added:
- Menagerie Carousel
- Bunny Village (2019)
- Wizzer (2019) – not available on Fridays
- Tug of War (2019)
- Stade’s Relaxation Station School Bus (2019)
- Maze Games (2018)
- Stade’s Farm Express Train Farm Tour ($4 per person)
- Hamster Run
- Authentic Semi-Truck Slide
- Apple Cannons ($5/10 shots) Available Fridays (when applicable) and Saturdays from 10 am – 6 pm and Sundays 12 pm – 6 pm.
- Tractor pull (2019)
- Tractor Lift
- Strawberry Swirl (swing ride)
- Barn and Play House (games and fun inside)
Separate pay-as-you-go Attractions NOT OPEN IN 2020
* Apple Cannons ($shots) and Stade’s Farm Express Train Farm Tour ($5 each person) are available on Saturdays from 10 am – 6 pm and Sundays 12 pm – 6 pm. These two attractions are available on Columbus Day from 10 am – 6 pm.
… and All Your Favorites
- Happy Harvester
- High Strikers
- Inflatables – not available on Fridays
- Kiddie Jumping Pillow
- Observation Bridge
- Our Famous Pumpkin Cannon
- Pedal Cars
- Petting Zoo with Goat Bridge
- Rope Climbing Hill
- Tractor Hoist
- Tractor-Tire Pyramid
- Tractor-Tire Swings
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – additional cost.
(free hayride to and from the patch)
- Water Wheel
- Veggie Cars
- Zip-line for Kids
- Zip-line for Adults
Please remember that all children 15 years and under require adult supervision at all times. Last entry sold to Farmtractions Theme Park is at 5:00 pm.
Most of the activities at Stade’s Farm and Market occur outside. If you are planning a visit please check the forecast first, as we do sometimes need to close unexpectedly and cease outdoor activities due to inclement weather. No refunds are given for Farmtractions admission due to the weather. Our Market will always remain open, (9 am – 6 pm) even when the outdoor activities close due to unpleasant weather.