General Admission for 2020 Fall Season
Saturday, September 12 – Sunday, October 31, 2020
- Ages 3 – 64 $15
- Age 65 & over $10
- Children age 2 and under admitted FREE
- All children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult to enter our Farmtractions Theme Park and adult supervision is required at all times.
- Last entry sold to Farmtractions Theme Park is at 5:00 pm.
- Stade’s reserves the right to close the theme park due to inclement weather without advance notice in order to protect their customers and employees.
General admission includes
- FREE Parking!
- Unlimited use of all attractions except the following: Stade’s Farm Express Train and our Apple Cannons.
- A farmtastically awesome time
Fridays in October
In October only, every Friday, General Admission will be discounted for Ages 3-64 ($12) and age 65 and over ($8). Our famous Pumpkin Cannon, the Apple Cannons, Wizzer, and our inflatables DO NOT operate on Fridays. Light food sales on Friday during our Fall Festival, More vendors selling food on Saturday, Sunday, and Columbus Day.
Any non-school group purchasing 12 or more tickets at the same time and with one payment qualifies for a group discount of 10% for adults and youth (Ages 3+). Children 2 and under free. This offer is valid on Saturdays and Sundays only, not valid on Fridays or Columbus Day.
Grandparents Day at Stade’s – Sunday, September 13, 2020
In recognition of National Grandparents Day, all grandparents (when accompanied by at least one grandchild), will be admitted into Stade’s Farmtractions Theme Park for FREE. Children 2 and under are FREE.
Military Appreciation Sunday – Sunday, September 27, 2020
We, at Stade’s, appreciate those who have served and continue to protect our rights and freedoms in the United States of America. Therefore, we will be extending FREE admission to military personnel (active and retired) with a current military I.D. Immediate family members (children and spouse) will receive a 50% discount off of their Farmtractions Theme Park admission. Children 2 and under are always FREE.
Most of the activities at Stade’s Farm and Market occur outside. If you are planning a visit please check the forecast first, as we do sometimes need to close unexpectedly and cease outdoor activities due to inclement weather. No refunds are given for Farmtractions admission due to the weather.
Our Market will always remain open, (9 am – 6 pm) even when the outdoor activities close due to unpleasant weather.