Pumpkin Patch – Sept. 23 – Oct. 30, 2020
Fall Educational School Tours – Pumpkin Patch
Stade’s Pumpkin Patch tours are offered for groups of children in preschool to 8th grade. Fall tour dates are Monday through Friday, September 23 through October 30, 2020. Field trip hours are 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Tours are NOT held on Columbus Day.
Our farm tours are designed to be a fun, educational experience that not only includes playtime and fun activities on the farm, but also allows students to enjoy learning about farming, animals, crops, growing, and the process of how food ends up on their tables at home.
Stade’s Farm offers an exciting “Laugh and Learn Tour” for all to enjoy
This fun-filled experience that has been designed to meet your school’s educational requirements. You will enjoy plenty of play time, admission to all open attractions, a tractor-drawn wagon ride to our 30-acre pumpkin patch and one small, pick-your-own pumpkin to take home. We have all shapes and colors of pumpkins—sure to delight your students and provide lasting memories. Each student will also receive one of our delicious apple cider donuts, and a time for lunch, and a hands-on educational presentation. Your visit will center on pumpkins and many common vegetables students are familiar with, helping students understand how food is grown and its nutritional value.
Laugh & Learn Tour Details
• This is scheduled 3-hour tour
• Fun on our playground, including all open attractions, our live animal petting zoo and goat bridge. No Strawberry Swirl or Wizzer. Ferris Wheel available (depending on age of the students).
• Lunch on the farm (bring your lunch)
• Educational, interactive, hands-on presentation
• Apple cider donut for each participant
• Tractor-drawn wagon ride to our school pumpkin patch (weather permitting)
• One small pick-your-own pumpkin and a gourd for each participant to take home.
• Program cost: $10.00 per person
• All tours require a minimum of 20 paying participants/minimum charge of $200. We require one chaperone per 10 students (this person will be admitted free). All additional chaperones/adults and siblings will be charged $10.00 each and also receive an apple cider donut, and pumpkin
If your group requires special accommodations please give us a call. We look forward to discussing your needs.
Please fill out and mail the field trip registration application. Click here: Fall Field Trips 2020 or call (815) 979-9212 for more information.
Payment for your tour will be accepted on the day of your event. To make the process as simple as possible, please make certain you have the total number of attendees when asked. We accept cash, credit, and checks. Please make checks out to Stade’s Farm and Market.
Tours are conducted regularly, rain or shine, unless both parties agree to cancel due to inclement weather. The entire tour is outside so please be sure students dress accordingly. Reservations are not final until you receive confirmation.
Note: Stade’s Farm & Market has many fun attractions for your group to enjoy. Please note, however, weather may at times dictate that some attractions be closed and not accessible at the time of your visit. Safety is our first concern. We are committed to keeping as many attractions open as is possible on the day of your tour.
Spaces are limited and reservations are required. Book your tour by calling (815) 979-9212 today or send an email by clicking on the yellow envelope below!